We partner with an ethical artisan workshop in Ethiopia:
- 200+ jobs created
- Safe & inclusive workplaces
- Fair, living wages and benefits. Worker rights and social protections. Transparent & accountable business practices.
We promote African design and craftsmanship, elevating traditional Ethiopian handweaving:
- Made from by hand from start to finish
- Cotton spun into fine yarns. Woven on handlooms by master weavers
- Upholding the heritage, passing weaving tradition across the generations
- Unique signature Tibeb design patterns
Protect the environment
We source and produce responsibly to reduce our footprint. As much as possible we choose: natural fibers, certified suppliers, small batch collections, and design & production steps to cut and repurpose waste.