lemlem believes in the privacy of our consumers.
This policy includes the following provisions:
- we will not sell or transfer your information to any third party without your consent
- access to consumer information is limited to lemlem and those acting under its direction for the specific purpose of marketing and selling our products and communicating to the consumer regarding issues concerning our company
- our mailing list will be limited to those who wish to receive information about our brand
Any consumer may be removed from our mailing list by writing to us at email@example.com
Last update on: 4 March 2019
What is a Cookie?
A cookies or tracer is a general term for a text file saved in dedicated space on the devices’ hard drive (for example computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.), when you view content or online advertising. This cookie file allows its issuers to identify the device on which it is stored for as long as the cookie is valid or stored, that means 13 months maximum. Therefore, cookies do not identify you directly.
Information about your browsing on our site are saved in cookies files installed on your device and allow us to track your activity and to recall information, such as user preferences or information the user previously entered in forms.
Notice about cookies on our site
However, you can change the settings for these cookies at any time. Below you will find further information about cookies and how you can manage their settings.
Cookies used on our site
When you connect to our site, we may install diverse types of cookies on your device:
Technical cookies to notably allow to:
- adjust the site’s appearance to your device display preferences when you visit our site, (depending on the materials and viewing software or player software your device contains)
- implement security measure, such as when you are asked to sign in again to a piece of content or service after a certain amount of time;
- give you access to reserved and personal areas of our site, such as your account, using IDs and dates that you may have given us previously;
- storing information about a form that you have filled in on our site (account registration or access) or to products, services or information that you have chosen on our site (service subscribed, the content of an order basket).
Audience measurements cookies that allow to:
- obtain visitor statistics and volumes and use of the various elements that make up our site (sections and contents visited, journeys) to help us improve interest in and the user-friendliness of our services;
Advertising cookies that allow us to:
- to the extent that you have provided us with personal data, including your electronic contact information, during your registration, your order or your access to one of our services, associating this data with browsing information to, for example, send you electronic marketing messages or display on your device, within advertising spaces that we publish, personalized advertisements that are specifically intended for you that may be of interest to you personally;
Payment security cookies that allow us to:
- help fight against online fraud (payment fraud, identity theft, etc.). Therefore, in accordance with your rights, lemlem or service providers acting on our behalf may store trackers to collect information about the device that made the order (including the operating system used, the location of the machine, whether or not a proxy was used, etc.). These "fingerprint" trackers associated with your order data are used to confirm your order, the payment method used and your delivery method.
Your browsing data is linked to your profile no matter the device used thanks to cookie exchange technology so that your journey can be tracked whatever the device or medium used.
List of cookies used:
Analytics cookies :
Cookies to improve user experience (for display and results customization purposes):
Managing your choices about cookies
Your choices about cookies
Any cookie placed on your terminal is subject to your consent which you may express and freely review at any time using the possibilities described above.
There are various ways to manage your cookie options:
You can deactivate each cookie with the specific deactivation link meant for that purpose or use advertising cookie management tools provided by third parties.
Your browser may allow you to choose to disable all or some cookies, either systematically or according to the publisher. You can also configure your browser software to accept or reject cookies (case by case or all).
If you consent to cookies files on your device, cookies embedded on the pages and contents you have viewed will be stored in a dedicated area of your device and will be readable and recognizable only by the issuer.
Consequences of blocking the cookies
Disabling cookies will prevent you from using our site under normal conditions, except for basic functions:
Cookies needed: you may not be able to access the site or its services;
Personalization cookies: the site’s presentation does not adapt to the display preferences of your device, your passwords and information about forms filled on the site are not saved,
Audience measurement cookies: has no consequence on the use of website;
Advertising cookies: has no consequence on the use of the website. However, deleting them does not stop online advertising. It will only cause advertising to be shown that does not take your centers of interest into account.
Online payment security cookies: has no consequence on the use of website. However, in case you are trying to buy something online using your credit card, your payment could be delayed because of the need for a manual validation.
Cookie management tools
Using deactivation links
Using your browserEach browser's software allows you different types of configuration. Instructions on how to reject cookies will be described the 'Help' section of your browser
In the event that you share the use of your terminal with more than one person, or if your terminal has several browsers, we cannot be sure that the advertising intended for your terminal are in keeping with your own use of this terminal and not that of another user of this terminal. In this case, sharing with others the use of your terminal and configuring the settings for cookies is your free choice and responsibility.