Lemlem x Clean Food Dirty City: Tahini Truffles Inspired by the Freya Shift Dress
Tahini Truffles Inspired by the lemlem Freya Shift Dress
- 1 cup pitted medjool dates
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Dash of cinnamon
- Coconut flakes
- Coconut sugar + cacao powder
- Add dates and tahini to food processor and process until a chunky paste forms. Add in the cacao powder, vanilla, salt, and cinnamon; process until thoroughly combined.
- The dough should be sticky enough to shape into balls when pressed between your fingers. If it’s not, you can add a bit more tahini and a little bit of water until it comes together.
- Use a teaspoon to scoop out the dough, and shape into small balls with your hands. Leave as is, roll in coconut flakes, and the remaining in coconut sugar then cacao powder. Place in the freezer and remove just before serving.