Skip to content
Summer Squash Noodles Inspired by the lemlem HALI Beach Dress.
4 summer squash, spiralized
- 1 pint of yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 ears of corn, cooked and sliced off the cob
- Small handful of mint, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon (about 2 tablespoons)
- 4 cloves of roasted garlic
- Sea salt + freshly ground pepper to taste
- Whisk together the roasted garlic, olive oil, and lemon. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss the dressing with the squash, tomatoes, corn, and half of the mint. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Top with the remaining mint before serving.